Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bored to death

Wohooooo it is finally my off day for 7 months.But i kind of feel an empty feeling in my heart like something is missing but i somehow cant pinpoint it.To think i will be hoping for this day to come anyway to make up for yesterday entry i am going to blog it nw and tonight for my today's entry.

Well yesterday was my last paper,combine science.And for hell did i noe hw to answer all.The physic part was quite easy(which i am weak in)and the chem part well kinda tricky like wat Mr Lim said but hey i tink for science i really hope for a B3 which i hope i get XD.Anyway i been thinking those papers that i have don the last 3 weeks,are they up to standard?Is that my real potential then the guilt sets in i played for most the paper and i didnt even really prepare for it or i tink i did.I am now really scared that next year i see my O lvls result and i wld see that all i get are F9.And well i have all the thanks to my sis for demotivating me instead of motivating everyday telling me u like that will fail one.Tell her my maths paper easy she says don tell me those type of crap.I don wan to tell her anything she complains to my dad wtf is that man i had enough wif her nw after my o lvls lets see wat she is going to say again.

Anyway back to the topic.

Well after my paper i arrange wif Yilong reich they all(SnD. gang)to go play CS wooohooo it was a fun time there(Oh yah have to say sorry to the SnD. Gang i always nt there de althought i clan leader he he he Jk Jk)After that when to eat dinner at Hougang mall well it was quite boring and oh yah i was farking piss at one shop.Not naming it coz since it is moving out le.Well i went to this shop to shop for VCD lah and i saw moving out sale so went in..........walked around and found most of it all old de so i wanted to walked out when i saw a la bi xiao xing boxes of vcd in a box.I went up to see and saw $5 so i thought of buying it.Anyway the sales person(man) told me one vcd 1 dollar so the box i holding is 8 dollars coz gt 8 VCD anyway thats nt the point the point was i heard it and ok lor i nvr said anything(wat u want me to say?)And guess wat?He said TA MA DE don wan to say le like talking to wall...........i was wtf so i purposly ignore and make it sound like i nvr heard then when paying i purposely ask how much and smile at him that make him really piss i guess..........................It was such a tiring night that day plus have to search for Yilong the BBQ catering service btw YILONG U OWE ME 4 favours now he he he ok until at night then nw going to kick soccer wif noor they all see wat intersting things happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home