Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Saturday, February 03, 2007

My first proper post

Ok i have finish almost all my work and about to take a short break...Left my C# to pass up....well technically its done only that well ahhhh dunno hw to explain nvm.


ANyway will be going to cambodia from the 16 March to 2 Apr......18 days or so i think.I will be there to set up lan and stuffs for them...its kind of a project.Anyway ytd i had a minor problem with my internet and i told my sis..."My god how am i going to cambodia to settle the networking stuff when i can't even settle mine"......So yeah will be back to update more tonight now going to meet my friends aat COmpasspoint at 3.30 to buy clothing...Please notice the time of this post and you will understand :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home