Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

WA

DAM IT I AM SO PISSS the post i juz wrote gt erase dam it i hate it when this happens.........gonna make this post short le lah anyway today did not go for soccer lah i was too tired by the time hong ask me go.....sorry hong ha ha ha ah haiz tml wld be another day of sianess(if there is this word)Juz now i was scared half to dead there was a cracking sound in my room it almost scared me half to dead well according to my dad is the contraction of my room floor the metal part dunno true anot

Tml going out le atlast can relieve my boredrom anyway we r going to the singapore expo Sitex2005 but dunno still on another haiz looks quite far frm here.We also going to find for job le but i am nt sure if i will be getting one coz of my busy schedule 28 nov-3Dec have to go for a Temasak Poly course for one week lah haiz.........then i 16dec-19Dec going thailand so how to find a job leh?Tell them i need leave meh????I was thinking maybe tell them i start work on 4 dec then 16-19 get leave???don pay me at most lor haiz nt sure at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home