Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Random thoughts

Ok just watch finish this animie blood + very touching and nice ending and the OST and ending song was so nice.....

As my topic suggested while going to the toliet after finish watching that show,i thought of something.

Watching animie tv drama or any show that WILL have an ending to it all is very good for childrens....Notice that i put will have an ending.....Why would i say that well these are the following reason for me to think so.

1)It teaches kids that all good things have to end 1 day

2)It helps kids bear with loses easier when they grow up.

3)It keeps the kid occupied

4)Moral values? :D

Ok nvm thats how i feel anyway.Actually right i have never ever cried once in my life for having a great loss.Like my ah gong that died on my mother side or my ah ma on my dad side although both took care of me so much that i was very close to them.Coz at that time i already knew that they will go one day....So no use greiving over the loss.....

Ok heres a little secret that i never shared b4......I think no link to my title but it reminds me after toking about my ah ma on my dad side..

It happen when i was primary 3 i guess.....I was walking back home when i saw a group of people at my old house downstairs......they were all busy crowding around something.Then hor......i thought must be someone met with accident and stuff coz got ambulance.....Lol so i kaypoh at that time want to see who so i walk faster.When i arrived,everyone looked at me like i was some freak and became very queit.And then they quickly usher me into the lift i guess about 10-15 people in the lift and all of them want to be in the lift with me.......Feels weird right....Then my next door neighbour which i will never forget very kind and fun people they are quiet modern family while keeping their traditional values but that is another story lah next time then tell you how :D.....

Ok back to story yeah they told me my ah ma had a fall and had knock her head onto those metal thingy with a < shape on the stairs at my old house........So she was bleeding and the worst part was she walked all the way home with that bleeding.As i walk to my house u could see the blood stain there omg one drop one drop very eeeerrr xin image to look at.

Then they just accompanied me to my house lor and when i open the door i was greeted with a gruesome sight....A big big big big puddle of blood on the floor right infront of me and i mean big like those people at murder scence and alot of blood....then went to kitchem and i saw another big puddle at the floor...Later i heared my ah ma very strong women i guess she walked about 1.5km back home with her head bleeding and then when she got home she tried to use lipton tea bag to try and stop the blood dunno from where thought of such way.....but then i guess she lost quite alot of blood as for how she was discovered to have bleeded so badly by my neighbour i dunno.....coz I wasn't told.Ok nvm and guess the best part was i sat in a house full of blood for 2 hours just sitting there in a daze coz i dunno what to do.......I couldn't clean it up as it was such a big puddle and i didn;t know what to do.......And had to wait till my mom came home to settle it.....Ok so my ah ma was taken to the hospital and then given sitches.....and had to stay in hospital lah....and then she came home to stay coz she didnt want to waste my dads money ok nvm then when she came home guess what she wanted to do????Help my dad and mom clean the blood stains near the staircase........TOld ya she was a great ah ma injuried until like that still can come out and help :D.

Anyway i hate going or even staying in hospital.I guess even my mom and dad too....coz i guess my concept is once u enter a hospital you won't live to go out...they will do all kind of test until u get sick....Well my ah ma was found to have cancer at that time after she was wared....Well i think she spent her days in agony but didn't show it...Atlest we gave her our concern....and care....And the part which made me laugh when thinking back was.....well my grandma she was wareded for her cancer coz i guess no one was really able to stay at home to take care of her she was quite alone....So she was at the hospital and that day my sister was at home....So she got the call from the hospital and it told her to call my mom and dad to go down to the hospital and see my grandma for the last time.....5 mins later the nurse called and say nvm she has already pass away.......

Funny in a sense that i dunno lah quite funny but sad too lah.......Ok nvm just that i hated hospital so much that when i was in sec 4 my eye socket got cracked by a softball and i refuse to be in a ward and stay at home.Anyway what was my original intend of this post again??? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home