Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hmmm long time nvr blog

Ok i am so pissed now but still blogging its dam laggy now whenever i open another explorer maybe my limewire acting up.....making me lag but i am dling south park episode direct dl lah and its 110kb/sec.......nvm

Ok sorry for the absence so long seems like blogging to me until today seems kind of tiring....Btw i don really put my true feelings here so i don't blog everyday so its just random posting so if ur lucky and u check today ta da u saw this post :D

Ok what have i been doing during the long absence here.......lets see ummmm it was the dam haze that made me hard to breath and coughing everyday that i didnt want to go out....even during Lantern Festival or i like to call it Yue Bing Jie aka Mooncake festival.....may sound normal in English but in Chinese its funny like....Christmas Day you saying Santa Claus Day or Chinese New Year as Ang Pow Day...Ummm ok u get the drift...Anyway back to topic....yeah the following at pictures which i took....

Day 1 of the haze......just 5m away frm my hse


Just 10m away fom my hse


Dunno how far away frm my hse


This was taken during day 2 at PCC(Punggol Community Centre lah)....i was taking a photo of the moon and just nice the camera took the haze in....The haze was quite heavy then



Ok this is the photo of the orange moon that i saw on Mooncake festival...Nice rigth...took bad don have telscope or else the effect wld be nicer...



Hmm ok heres a personal picture of mine how messy my room is :D I have sworn to myself to clear it but ahlast its still there :D


Ok i am gonna start school on 16th of oct...no more fun for me anymore...and my next holiday is like 2 weeks so ummm yeah sian.......On the bright side another 3 more months and i am legal to buy drinks....And the best part is i don look 18 so if auntie suspect me i can show my IC....And i can learn to drive le now first is theory i think i am gonna read first so when i am 18 i can take the test and procceded to practical so i can get my licence b4 i am 19 :P

Ok this post is getting long but hey this is the outcome of not blogging for weeks seems like i got alot to say well i guess those that like blog surfing will find this blog able to take up much of their time if until here u still wanna read on ^_^

Hmmm ok bought a new Ps2 game dierge of Cerebus FF7 de game quite fun now at Extra Hard Mode le.....Story quite nice thou.....SOme don like it nvm....i now waiting for FF7:Crisis Core PSP one.....hmm hard got 3 UMD wonder if price will be very expensive anot.Hmmm wondering if theres more??YES THERE IS MORE!!!

Ok i guess this will be the last part of my post le and those dam pictures haven load finish yet argh!!!

And finally the last part....I read that my horoscope said that this 13th of oct,i will be very lucky in love O_O So i tot hey not bad time for confession man....then i realize something....its friday the 13th......DIE!!!Why am i lucky on a unlucky day in love??Does this mean that this confession will be fraught by evil??......Oh yeah it reminds me of something....I have decided to stop touching tarot cards for a period of time so don't ask me for anymore fortune telling...The reason??Hmmm coz i am not really ready to take on it again it seems that according to my shifu......she said must meditate more and also study about crystals....Coz i realize that many of my tarot reading have only brought misery to those i told fortune of and also myself so for the time being i guess i will have to stop AND NO...its not evil is just that i can't control it now with many distraction....Hmmm ok this ends this weeks blog post i guess......Lol or maybe tml i blog again :P

Now aiysa u got ur wish i finally blog :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home