Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stress

Ok i am very stressfull now.But then you won't see me stressing at all.It seems that i have a difficult ability to show that i am stress hence my parents always say i never put in any effort.

Why am i stress.Lets see 13 more days to result week and i am sure i am gonna see alot of D's(DAM I HATE MYSELF for not concentrating) and maybe a fail~~~.

I owe my boss a flash banner >.<

I do not have enough money to even go to hougang mall and i want to go out but am unable to go out becoz of the financial Constraint.

I want to get a job but there are so many scammers out there.

So basically i am so stress that i am gonna kill someone xD

On a more serious note i have swore from today onwards i am gonna eat 100 Stingrays to help Steve Irwin(Croc Hunter) take revenge on those bloody Sting Rays.Wa hahhahahahahahaha dam you Stiny Rays why did you have to hit his heart of all places don't you have an eye you bloody (One Quater Fish,Three Quater Duck)-er.Haiz ok gonna go out and buy those dam sting rays so i can take revenge for Steve Irwin.

Onwards!!!!ANybody wanna share the revenge with me?:D(not very sure i can finish 100 >.<)
Heres an link to a tribute done by Mr Brown and Mr Miyagi(both my blogging idol xD)to Steve Irwin

Link to it

Its an pod cast so scroll down and you will see this line

"Podcast:the mrbrown show 7 Sept 2006: a singaporean tribute to steve irwin (MP3, file size: 2.1mb, Time: 00:05:13)"The bolded one you just have to click on it or right click and press save as ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home