Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A change in me?

Ok this is my second dam post today.I just realize something.......Just now long about 5 minutes ago my friend asked me if i wanted to go work for an company as data cleaner or something.It seems the job was to check for singapore address and see if there was any error in the data in that company.ANyway the pay was 6.50 an hour and to my amazement i let the job to my friend.......Ok i dunno what happening to me this few days but recently i see myself letting people and caring about other people before me.

Just take yesterday from the moment i step out of the door.At the lift i press open door for people(ok that basic curtosey),when going out i press for them...Hope i hope that someone would hold open for me.Anyway at bus stop waiting for bus to go to hougang plazza i let people go up first and i am the last.Then go play pool no matter how hard i try also don't feel like putting in my best.Then at dinner i let everyone sit down first then sit after dinner everyone go i help them push back.....~~~~ Haiz gone crazy le lah me >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home