Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Not a rotting blog :D

Ok since there are people complaining that my blog is rotting.........because i didn't update because of exam i am here to update since my exam is over.

Well the past 3 weeks have been hell for me, i have suffered the biggest sickness of my life.From fever,flu,coughing and headache for 3 days, my fever finally went down. And the headache,coughing and flu still persist.So what do i do?? Take lots of panadol that i finish the whole supply of panadol in my house. Well this sickness really couldn't have come at a timely time when i was preparing my for semestral exam. So for days i was just lying in bed trying to fight the headache. As for my Chinese New Year adventures?? Well i didn't even open any ang pao i got, the reason being that i was too sick and could not be bothered to open it.

Enough about my sickness, lets talk about something fun. I got into the cambodia overseas trip!!!!! Ok this are for people who haven't heard the news. Well today i have to get back to school to prepare for the trip. As i am in the PC and Learning Team, we have to prepare powerpoint slides to teach those cambodian how to use Office Application to make a greeting cards.

Ohhhh let me backtrack first.Well a day after my maths paper which was last friday, i had to go for an briefing of the cambodia trip to learn of what are the stuff we needed to do there. So happily i went there. But guess what, the irritating headache came back and i wasn't able to concentrate. Anyway our group leader was Mr Simon Seetoh and he told us of the beauty and dangers of Cambodia. Well the rest i really can't remember but i do remember me being in pain.

Anyway i am going back to school today to prepare for it.....and i will be having so many events like going to Outward bound for some team building exercise, and also Pula Ubin for a night there~~~
Ok now for some funny picture one of my friend sent me.
Look at the comment the teacher gave
This is one funny answer
Find the X....He really go find the X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home