Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ok, i've realize that i have been blogging too much on philosiphy and stuff that isn't really related to my life for that day. But today, i do have something interesting happening to me. Yes thats right, boring old you jun has something interesting happening to him. Come gather around and listen.

Well, it all started this morning when i woke up with an headache. This unfortunately has nothing to do with what happen today to me, but i had to start somewhere. While trying to guilt myself into studying for my exams which is next friday(it is not too far away and i have loads to study), i decided that i had enough of can food and cooked rice. Hence i called 2 of my friends whom i hadn't contact for a few weeks now to have lunch together.

We arranged to meet at rivervale plazza which is a market cum shopping centre cum heartlander place to have our lunch. At 2.30pm, but due to unforseen and expected circumstances, we only started to eat lunch at 3pm.

Well all those has nothing to do with what happened to me, but i might as well narrate the whole story since my whole boring day was brought alive by this event.

We went to KFC to have our lunch and i had the student meal of KFC. Now let me side tracked abit. All those students out there, don't miss out on this chance, the meal is jsut 4 bucks and there are meals like the zinger burger meal which cost like 5.95 and now costing only 4 dollars for students!!! So hurry down and grab this oppucunity.

As i was saying, i bought a cheez meltz meal which was a quite new addition to KFC's menu. So as i was chatting and crapping with my friends, we saw this old lady outside the glass window looking in and slowly walking down. Anyway she came in and sat down at a table not far away. Then that old lady came over to me and asked me how much my meltz was and i was thinking, how do i tell her that my meal was a student meal and such and the real price i wouldn't know. And all those in dialect, hence i told her that it was written on the board and asked her to looked at it herself. Yes yes i know it was quite evil of me to do that, but i am a person who wouldn't know what to react to in such situation.

Anyway the lady looked at the board and went back to her sit and pour something that looked like what i would call, "Headache Water". It was a drink that i used to drink when i had headache and i immediately realize that the women must be sick or something. She sat there for quite sometime and there was the last meltz in my box and i asked if my friend wanted to try it as he said he never tried before. The old lady sprang to life and came over to my table and asked if i wanted to eat that meltz and if i could give it to her to try as she had never eaten it before. She looked like quite an old and frail lady and my only regret was that i should have bought a new meal and actually gave her a new box of meltz rather then a piece that i didn't want to eat anymore. Well i feel sorry for such old people whose family are not taking care of them.

Thou i have this thought that maybe just maybe some of this old people deserve it and it was punishment for what they did when they were young. I believe in karma and i also don't believe in karma. Well basically i believe in it when good people get repaid in kind and vice versa. And well the same goes for when i don't believe in karma.

Oh my there i go with my philosiphy again. Nobody likes to read boring entries of such anyway. So if u find this post interesting, please drop me a tag :P ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger babyjezebel said...

wei ming introduced me to your blog. he says that your blog is interesting. haha. i like the entry on the power of makeup. i link you la k? =)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home