Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Friday, November 25, 2005

A fast day

Haiz it was a veri bored day today but the funny part was the time went by so fast only juz now i thought to myself..........is this the kind of life i wan to live???is this how i wan to spend my holidays???doing nothing and being like a good for nothing???I wan to find a job but it is quite impossible juding frm the pack dates i have....unless i don go for tour in thailand but it wld be impossible as i waited 4 years for this day...........

Haiz i tink i am being depressed again,u all wont noe right????How can i You Jun the guy who always laugh and joke around be depress??Well i guess i like to keep my feelings hidden bah i guess one day i may go crazy and go around hacking ppl to dead XD hope it dosent happen...........anyway tml going wif YL(maybe nt sure)to sp open hse tml last day le ha ha ha dam they dam stupied send me the letter today when the event is today and tml nia nvr tell me earlier leh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home