Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bored

Ok after the 1st week of torture going back to school this is my report of the whole week.

Day 1
Amazingly i was early for school because i woke up extra early and because class was at 10.10am........Ok went there and saw many people whom i didnt know will come early.Saw my version 1 DE teacher b4 another teacher took over he came back so fast neh.Well the rest of the day was quite tough....Had so many stuff to cramp in the first day .....And i tot maybe first day of school they slack abit.

Day 2
A very very idiotic day considering i start school at 2pm and end at 5pm.....3 hours of school and at such a time...

Day 3
Wooohoo elective day......I was late for my elective class Japanese.....Man i actually wanted to use one of the phrase i learn in the book but was afraid i said it wrongly.It goes like this "Su mi ma seh" which means i am late.....The teacher even told me that was wat i need to say to her when i was late......I learn many new words and also alot of jap fundamental wooohoo now watching anime is such a breeze :D...Oh yeah btw after that 1.5 hours of lesson i was free to go from 8am to 9.50am..........i was wondering why they couldn't move my that 2 hour class from wed to tues.......Or if that was such a hassle move my tuesday class to wed....

Day 4
I was late this time because i woke up late....So i missed the first lesson of C maths lecture.Then i got into manufacturing processes lecture which was a complete waste of time....Had a 2 hour lunch break and then torture time with the stupid hyper active maths teacher.....Joseph swore to me that his gonna complain to his manager Foo.........Lol coz that teacher is really bad at teachering i guess.

Day 5
The worst day of my life.What a day to end a week...........I went out of hse at 9.20..........had a class at 10.10am......So thought sian take a taxi......SO i procceede to wait outside that road at my house there......Waited for like 10 mins and lo and behold a bitch was standing 300 m away from me......Snatching with me for a fucken taxi........Got so pissed i stared at her until she didn't look at my way.....THen i got so piss that my side didnt have any taxi so i went to the opposite side to wait for one as i saw many taxi at the other side......And what do you know....As soon as i went over the other side the other side had so many taix.....Was so pissed i stood my ground at this side and not leaving le.........And then again another bitch was standing further away from so that she could take the taxi......So in the end i saw with my own eyes she getting the fucking taxi..........I was so so so so so so so dam pissed at that time i kept cursing that women in my mind.........Then came the life saving taxi that got me to school.....As it approaches me i went up to it but the taxi driver in the car told me to wait as there was someone inside paying the bills so i waited there and guess wat a fucking asshole came ran over from the other side and tried to intercept my taxi...........I fucking look and stared at him and he ignored me while going up to tok to the taxi driver.....Luckily the taxi driver was a honest man and told the guy i was there first so he looked at me and i nodded my dam head and stared at him....Guess what he did?He turn around and asked the taxi driver again..........And after reconfirming dunno how many fucking time he finally back off and i got my taxi.....What a dick head....if only he had to cross back to the other side i wld have shown him my middle finger.

Luckily for me the lecturer for my that lecture was such a computer stupd that he wasted around 1.30 hrs of class trying to access it and also read from his thumbdrive.....The best part was that he......said that the card reader attendance would not be taken that day hence i was save of a two hour lecture.

Ohhh yeah before i forgot on thurs day we went to have prata at jalan kayu......Hmmm but according to my sis and me lah we went to the wrong prata shop i guess......The food was ok i guess but the price was really too ex.......And i didnt like their oninon nor cheese prata as for the others it was quite ok.......Couldn't comment on the drink thou coz it was my first milo GOZILA!!!wooohooo....but i guess dinosaur would taste the same......Anyway after aisya nadaih and jose eat finish i wanted to try the thosai......SO i order one......According to the waiter who serve us there were two kind thosai and paper thosai....The guy told me thosai is a small one and when it came....it was the size of two A4 size paper.....Now i wonder Paper Thosai wld look like wat??? 2 A3 size paper?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home