Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ok the queen of blogging has requested i update my blog or it rots....as i didn't blog for the last two days...~~~To inform the readers out there......I wont be blogging on a regular basis so do check back every 2 or 3 days....i assure u that there wld be a new blog post....Currently i am preparing for my cambodia trip.

I finally found the reason why i always headache....becoz of my pillow and because i stare at a computer screen too long.....thats why the constatn headache.....well what can i do man....i am technically a computer person....i waste every hour of my life sitting infront of a computer doing stuff. For example, since today when i woke up, i switch on my laptop and already in msn chatting with people. Then i load Hero the TV seriea and but it couldn't load so i switch to Yu Gi Oh GX.

Oh talking about Yu Gi Oh GX right i bought a PSP game for it....Hmmm quite fun quite nice....Love the gameplay...Long time since i last played Yu Gi Oh...Now trying to influence Josey Lim to play also :D So we can go Amk there the funzcentre and play.Or else ahhh its only me playing quite boring.

Anyway how i realize i had a headache because of looking at a computer screen so long? Well because just nw while watching Yu Gi Oh, i suddenly had a headache. Now what i am trying is to look away frm the screen while i type this blog post so that my eyes won't be strain from the glare of the laptop. So far it looks ok and there isn"t much spelling mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home