Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Friday, August 24, 2007

Hence my first exam has started. Today's exam was one that i don't want to ever talk about. I never liked talking about exams after i have taken it. Reason being once we compare our answers, we will find that we had actually done some mistake in some parts. I am happy that i think that what i wrote was right until it has been proven otherwise by my results :)

Anyway this will be a short post as i have 2 more test to my freedrom for another 2 months. Thinking of going to another country on a free and easy tour :). Maybe somewhere i never been before but Malaysia is a definately no-no for me as there has been alot of brutual cases over the causeway.

Thats all for today i guess until thursday where my exams are over will i blog again. Until then folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

boo!

i'm trying to be funny.

=X

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home