Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Monday, November 28, 2005

Haiz

Oh sorri ah i haven been blogging for the last few days...i was online juz really nothing muz to say.Anyway today want to give an update of my past few days....Well for one i didnt go out at all to anywhere and well kinda feeling bored le....nw i am so sad too that many of my friends have already found a job and i am here wasting my percious time but wat can i do haiz.....i really wan a job so i can use the money to buy the things i like but well i plan hao le half of my money wld go to my parents coz owe them too much le muz repay abit ha ha ha....anyway nothing muz happen this few days only Reich gt the 65 dollars of the class fund frm me.....thats all looking forward to 30th nov going chalet haiz but i dunno hw to go >.<

1 Comments:

Blogger Foresti said...

ha ha ha nothing to do try wtf is this

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home