Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I gt a job le

I finally gt a decent job...After much finding,walking,taking taxi,filling up forms and interview i finally gt it but first abt my last job finidng.Before i gt my present job.Well my last job interview was at polka,that wei ming say wan to go.So i go lor....
So the interview time was 2-4 i told wei ming at 12pm go but he say don wan he 2 plus then go.........And why coz he wan to play maple and train his lvl......

SO nvm lor i wait wait wait and wait finally he willing to move his ass out of the computer chair :P.And gt bath and met me at cp......Then guess wat he told me....the place was at jurong and it was already 3 plus le.....Those who noe u cant get to jurong in less then an hr.....(well nt atlest in a mrt train)
SO we had to take the mrt to outram and take a taxi down........When we reach filled up the form,waited for 30mins and then the lady come down and told us sorri position has been filled.We were like WTF u make us wait for so long to tell us this....WHy cant they tell us earlier....

SO nvm lor we walked out and wanted to go ngee ann city for the metro interview.....So we rush all the way down there only to find that the interview time was over.

SO we went to eat smthing and went home.

The next day which is ytd,the polka lady called me so early in the morning and ask me if i gt selected and wei ming gt selected wld he wan the job???I was like um.....i don wan this job so i bluff her saying i had a job(which i didnt but it was going to change my life wif this white lie)Well the lady called wei ming once on the hp,once on the phone and the third call which woke him up and made him answer the phone was none other then urs truly.Anyway we went down the this mei zen xiang at serangoon u noe bah gua???The one chinese buy for chinese new year the hard hard but crispy meat??That is bbq??Anyway went there,filled in a form.Gt interview and wa lah i gt the job well in between gt some problem but i don wann elaborate le

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home