Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

COnt.

Well i am back nw to blog abt my trip to thailand how do i start???Hm.....ok let me start frm the begining

Day1
Well i woke up abt 8am in the morning had a early flight to get at 12 plus so had to get ready le....My parents went out to get breakfast coz i was travelling on buget air(jet asia)so the food wld be veri ex...Had my breakfast and when down to get into the taxi we booked.......Well was so excited coz nvr been there at all.When we reach we quickly took a trolley and set our stuffs in it and push it to the infomation counter.At there they check us in the funny part was when the attendent there ask my dad if he had leave his luggage unattended,he replied yes and the attendant was shock that she look at him.But it was becoz my dad hear wrongly....Anyway had to wait for my dad friend and his family to get there to check in too we wld be travelling wif them.........Well my dad's friend's family arrived in no time and checked in then we went into the departure hall...There my dad went into the DFS(Duty free shop)to get cigratteles one thing for sure there the things dam cheap here one pack of ciggrate is 10 bucks there is only 2 dollars ha ha ha ah anyway saw the volka that junze brought to the chalet selling so cheap sia but we did not get it coz we come back then get it mah.......Anyway we had some coffee and then we went into the waiting room le lucky sia last call le.........Anyway i saw my dad's friend son playing psp(I didnt bring mine coz i tot my dad did not had the plug for the 3 pin charger for the psp coz there us 2 pin but then can unscrew the head to become a 2 pin for my psp....Anyway also did not wan to bring scared kanna stolen)Well we did not wait long b4 we gt called in........they called the ppl who were seated at the end then in the middle and last at the front........i was in the middle......Well the take off was quite fun anyway took many pics up on the plane plz refer to my multiply photo album located at my extra option.....We reach there at abt 2pm 2 hrs flight nia so fast sia anyway landed and we gt derailed abit coz we dunno muz go where and i had my first glance of a thai women woooohooooo the women there are dam chio too bad i did not have the chance to take photo's......Anyway the custom was quickly cleared....We took our big luggage and then set off to meet the guy who was suppose to bring us to the hotel....Woah there is so crowded until it was veri hard to find....And then we stand at the waiting bay and i gt tap on the shoulder to move by a thai policemen.......Anyway we had to wait for one more family who were going wif us but we dunno them lah.....We met them and then we went to take the bus to bring us there anyway to make this post short i write abt my thoughts tml on a new post......We went to the hotel put our things and went out to move along the shops by the side......We walked abit and had dinner at this restarunt at a backalley i guess the food quite nice........After that we walked abit and then set back home......They had alot of thai channel but found 3 eng channel went to slp....

Day 2
Well woke up quite early bath had my all u can eat buffet breakfast did not eat much ^-^and then we went out on the half day tour by bus around thailand we saw many things temple and the honey factory...Anyway went to this shopping mall MBK to buy stuffs and then went back to the hotel rest for the day......

Day 3
we went to this place cartocat or smthing veri big one then sell alot of things gt alot of small alley and shops by the side anyway shop for awhile and then went back hotel at 4pm plus went downstairs to shop the shops there again and then gt back to the hotel and slept(pack for tml departure frm thailand)

Day 4
had my last breakfast there went out again and had a morning walk saw many new things and took some pics went back and i was to be leaving for thailand.....Went to eat lunch there and went in the custom was bad so slow one....Anyway almost gt late for the flight but lucky gt wait 4 us....We were on our way home and then took a taxi back home put our stuff and i rested ok

So tml i wld be posting abt my thoughts and things i learnt frm my trip there btw pics can be found at my multiply photo album at extra section of my blog well until tml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home