Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Special Entry

Well i have been thinking alot for the last 7 days since i started work.As my work requires me to stand and pack things without talking i have alot of free time to think abt many things.

Firstly i tot abt why my life was so boring everyday i see the same thing do the same thing.Nothing interesting and exciting has ever happen to me.I always tell myself that i wan an adventure.An adventure that wld let me be thrilled afraid and happy at the same time.Sometimes i really hope for a war....Yes this may sound crazy but i was thinking if there was a war it means alot of adventure but on the other hand many ppl wld die no no i told myself this is nt the kind i wan where many people die.Well then i tot abt a quest maybe?Bt then in SG where tf do i find a quest.

The second thing i tot abt was quite lame and i finally had a time to write it down.It wld be opening a sub section of my blog called *drums rolling*"Memoirs of a Bak Gua man" ha ha ha ha yes to record the full entry of wat i felt during my 9 days there........or maybe "Bak Gua Memories"Ah well have to think of a nice name

The third thing is kind of like religion things le veri touchy subject.It wld be questioning of the existence of god.Well i read in this book somewhere.It says if there is really a god in this world then he wld noe the wat the future holds for you and it has been set so no matter how hard u pray for god to change it,it wld not happen because it will happen and no matter how hard u pray the outcome will happen.Ah well i am a skeptical guy.If i was in any trouble i wld pray to god to help me if there was no trouble i wld nt pray to him....Well call me fake that is how i do it.I don even noe if i believe in god.Ah i also heard of one phrase frm tv "If man is desperate he will turn to god.But if god is desperate who does he really turn to???"

I have also been veri depress this few days haiz i also dunno for wat reasons.Maybe the lack of love????Nt the family kind but between boy and girl.MAybe is because of me fearing of my o lvl result wat will happen to me if i fail?Will i have to repeat?I cant repeat?Then i question myself of my veri own existence.I am always thinking of this(I am not self centred btw)I was thinking maybe i was trap in a kind of world like the matrix....I dunno i kind of feel that i am in this world for a veri special reasons ah well i guess i have gone crazy

Oh yah guys remember i have 15% discount for bak gua get frm me so my order bigger easier to get bah if u wan remember to let me noe leh by mon ok?.Ah well i guess that is all i am going to blog for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home