Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tired

Well after 2 or 3 days not sure lah i am already numb to time.I finally can blog again well let me start off frm Sunday the first day of my real work..............Oh yah b4 i forget ah i met my kindergarden friend(girl<----------Laugh all u wan lah)at the place she doing the same job as me juz i didnt reconizge her.No wonder she was smiling at me on my training<-------Yah lah i tot she liked me :P ha ha ha

First Day
Well I arrived at the place at around 9 plus but i clock it down as 9am.(earn extra wat)Anyway we were brought to the back back part of the bak gua shop.We had to set up the tables and accesories of putting in the bak gua.Anyway after setting up the tables that would accompnay me for the next week or so we had to take the bak gua.Well i and 2 other boys took a trolly to the bak gua room....(sounds nice hor actually is juz a few steps away ha ha ha ha)Anyway we had to take 20-40(nt really sure alot can liao)of 12kg each tray to put onto the trolley to bring back to them......Well we were each set 10 tray each and given a team i was in team c.Anyway my job was relatively easy i juz had to put the pack bak gua in plastic bag seal it and then put in a carton box.(i was greatly wrong)Anyway our first part was to make 600g of slice pork of bak gua.I think was abt 10 carton of it or smthing nt sure.Anyway we do and do and do and do and i was thinking when is this gonna end i am so tired.....................Anyway we had lunch and continued until around 5 plus in the evening.Well i was so tired by the time i reach home.

Oh yah before that have to say i didnt quite like one guy at the bak gua packing crew lah he quite ya ya kind think he noes alot lah.Even the senior there also cant stand him our supervisor somemore told him u can don work here one.....Anyway he tot he was veri good at it lah training also did not do anything juz stand there and look only.Even when clocking off rite he run home so fast then clock somemore slower then us the time.

Day Two
Anyway this guy did not come on the second day.Well day two was the worst day of my life not only was the work extra i had a stomachach after eating my lunch(dam someone muz have poison me dam u asshole ha ha ha)Anyway i had to ren coz the toliet at the bak gua shop is not veri appealing for u to take a shit in it.So i did finish everything by 6pm the plus side was that after we had our dinner we cld go home coz the remainding part was done by other ppl le.So they actually paid us to eat :P BUT THE WORST PART WAS TO COME...................i had to follow this auntie to the storeroom and guess wat i was to do caryy 20 over carton of 1.5 litres of water each carton gt 12 bottles down the narrow steps............And the auntie don give up de make me so tired until when clock off rite shld be 6.57 i put 7pm i don care sia for my stregth i used up.Well gt home ask my sis to make me soup and she made a hell of noise.Anyway tried crapping but nothing came out which means(MY SHIT CANT COME OUT AHHHHH SO PAIN)

Day Three
Which is today so i guess it was three day.Today finish job quite early at 2 i go le.Thats it end of story,thank you,goodbye<-------------Quote frm Professor "Crouch Jr." Aka "Fake Moody"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home