Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Monday, February 20, 2006

Hai so i have not been blogging since my release of result(as reminded by MR Reichmann Tan)

Anyway these few days has been a roller coaster ride since i got my result on 12 of feb.Well didnt expect to be so nervous until like that.When i got my result got some shock some were bad and some were good first 2 shock(good) My maths pass wif a B3 and my chinese improve wif a B3 ^^.Well the bad shock was that well i failed my dnt(knn shld noe juz give it up concentrate on my other subject atlest still can pass somemore)And my humanities despite me doing so badly in it i pass yay which means if i had study harder and not panic maybe can get beta grades.

Then came the choices that i had to choose.Well i was eligible for "many" courses but..........can i get in.Well i was particularly interested in TP Cyber and Digital Securtiy it was a new course so i put it as first coz i was thinking nt many ppl wld put as first bah.Anyway don wan comment on my result le depressing.

Well i finally mastered the skill of Pooling<<,Mr Chee which part u don understand ah?(dunno if there is such a word) for itYeah some of you who already no hw may say so wat.But b4 u learn u were also a noob so shut up.

For today when down to play lan to celebrate Reichmann coming out of his retreat frm his hse after 10 days =.=...........He came my hse first coz he got psp le wat and then wan the show FF7 Advent Child frm me so have to give him lor.........We were late but no one cared anyway.After playing lan we played abit of pool then when we wanted to go down to eat we saw Lee Wei Ming(he said he wont be coming but who cares)So we went together to eat lor then went back play lan.This time our group was bigger gt abt 7 ppl.We played many maps then when we playing the AWP map rite got so ppl come in so we zao lor create new room.Then those ppl sitting behind us wat say "Chee Bye they go le"Then they come over.THe rest was fuzzy dunno wat happen but Nick and the other guy was arguing on the CS lah then nick scolded smthing he shldn't and then that guy push Nick chair.Hai like that also can fight anyway head dam pain tml then blog again


OHHHHHH yah anyone int in me telling their future using tarot card????I am newbie so nd alot of test subjects ^^ so far i tried on myself and two person the result was accurate.On the two person was their relationship and it came true.Second was my o lvl result.I was aiming for 14 points lah the card said i wld nt meet my expectation and fall and it did ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home