Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Monday, May 01, 2006

2nd week of school

Well as my heading has suggested,it has been a hectic week.But the week has gone by faster then ever.Just last week it felt as if i had already gone thru 2 months.But the 2nd week was unlike the first.Actually it also worries me beacuse this means that exam are coming nearer.Just tomorrow i have a freaking maths test 1+1=10???Hahhahaha.....Anyway my class has grown bigger now and we are now unable to squeeze into that small lift at block p.It not that i don't like my new classmate just that with a smaller class we wld be more united.But at the same times,its good to have new friends and classmate as it makes the class livier.And last thuresday,we had a chance to bond with this new classmate as we skipped our last lesson(Please dont let my teacher see this xD)Anyway we went over to the Grassroot club and some went for bowling and the others went to eat.I followed the group who went to eat and sat down.We had a great chat with the new classmate so naturally we bond super fast.Like super glue hahahahah.We had a makeup lesson on friday and when the same teacher which we had skip his lecture said some stuff we didnt understand or hear.All of us said "yah yah yah".

On Sunday i went to meet up with my NYP classmate to discuss about programming and do our homework at Singapore Biggest Libary.While i was about to finish,Qiao Sheng called me.As he was speaking loudly,i naturally answered loudly(That happens when someone speak too much.It happens to me i am not sure if it happen to other people)Everyone in the Libary was looking at me and i was quite embarass about it.Qiao Sheng called me to go play lan with him.He asked me if wei ming could go too and i procceded to sms him.He told me that he was in bugis buying clothes and bag.It was such a concidence that i arrange to meet up with him as i wanted to get a bag to stuff my laptop in and my books.So i told Qiao Sheng that i would not be going to lan and i would be meeting wei ming at Bugis Junction.Had fun time but i didnt get anything as none of the bag appeal to me.Well tomorrow i will be having my first test that would be recored for my module.It hope to pass it with flying colours and of course full marks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home