Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Friday, April 21, 2006

Sick on my off day

Woohooo i got friday off for 18 weeks yeah......but guess wat?I HAD TO GET SICK ON THIS DAY.CHeese bun........Anyway i only went to school for 1 week and it felt like i have been there for 1 month already.MAybe my class bond too fast le everyday theres fun and laughter and we did everything as a class we eat as a class,take stuff as a class(Ok lah maybe nt as a class lah coz they all studying and i was free....but i got pei u all rite......)Erm nope we didnt go to toliet as a class but we did wait for each other..........First day was dam hectic sia....i was late but the teacher say nvm next classs she will mark me absent.Then on the freaking day i was late...To cut the story short i was late everyday.....Dam i muz wake up earlier le.....ANyway thats all i tink i am going to faint soon.....

BTW:I AM REALLY SICK WAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA...........being lame i tink the flu is affecting my brain......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home