Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sian

Hai the 2nd day i am sick.Now beside the flu,i am also coughing.Just yesterday i was thinking about the course i am in currently.I feel that i am more open now.....last time in secondary school during my school camp,my class not "gam" together one.Now only after 3 days of orientation we veri untied one.Maybe was becoz of the 3 days orientation even though on day 2 some nvr come and our class the smallest we still manange to win the other 9 team.So maybe like that we glue very fast together.But it dosent mean my Secondary 3/4 class was not good lah.


They rox too lah.......but in NYP EI0601 rox hahahahahaha.Well for my 1st week of school i learn many stuff.I had this class called internet computing,the teacher think we like nvr use computer b4 lehx.He told us now all of you minimize ur screen,the minimize button is that stroke beside the square button at the top right hand."HELLO!!!!"We are the laptop class leh.But then i don deny that he is a great teacher and he teachs veri well.But the teacher is like the most is my Computing Maths Teacher.He is a dam funny guy with a veri good teaching style.Anyway i only hated or dislike one teacher which i tink most of my classmate also don like lah.....(not going to say who my class ppl shld noe de)



Now playing with some stuff i learn in Html

Why i still have problem with this have to try somemore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home