Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Friday, November 10, 2006

Its good to look younger then your real age :D

Ok no offense to those who look older then your age......sometimes i wish i can look older but then haiz.......but there are good points when you look younger then your age :P..........

This happen like 1 to 2 hours ago......I was with my Joseph, poly classmate at hougang mall looking at watches =.=|| and as we were thirsty and tired,we went to sweet talk and buy a cup of drink to sit dwn and drink.......Then this guy came...and sat next to my friend....Been noticing this grp of people at hougang mall for the last few months standing there and stopping people to talk to them or talk to people sitting dwn arnd hougang mall......Well it seems on the last few occasion we weren't approach by this people while i was with the same classmate....Until today suprisingly they approach us.

Well to be exact Joseph lah........He told jose that he was doing a survey and wanted a few mins of his time....So he gladly accept it.....and guess what......i think they were like a team or something.....this women came up to me and talk to me and asked me stuffs like how old i was and i replied 17 and she said i didnt look like a 17....then she asked me if i had any financial planning and stuff and i replied my parents have taken care of it....I guess she was there so that she could distract me while her parthner would try and talk Joseph into something....But as i was too cold she slowly slip away and didnt bother me :D

The man started asking if Jose had any savings every months and stuff.......then told him if he wanted a saving that cld give 3% interest every month or year(i forgot) while the bank gave 0.38% and talk of what compound interest..Once i heard that,i knew there were many hidden strings attach.Coz it happen to qiao sheng another of my friend in nyp b4.........Anyway the man later identified himself as prudential agent and once i heard that i remembered what my sis told me b4 that now ppl as old as 17 were being such agent le......which means they accept any kind of quality.........for being an agent.The agent somemore wanted Joseph to go to mac and sit down while he showed him the financial scheme and how much he wld earn...

But being the clever me :D i told the man that we were late for an appointment and joseph was thus able to escape with my help :P.......I guess the previous times when they saw me and joseph together they thought that maybe we were secondary school students and hence not a good carrot head to chop :D.....But they forgot that carrot head also got smart 1(*points to me* :P).....

Now i wonder how did a survey become a financial pitch???But since he cheated joseph first,Joseph paid him back by giving him a fake HP number.....It seems hougang mall is quite a dangerous place to be when ur sitting down outside.....Beware guys :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home