Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

There has been a change of plan to my original plan that i made during the holidays.

First change, I won't be changing a new blog skin as i don't have the time.

Second Change, I may not go to Genting with my friends during October

Third Change, I maybe busy everyday that i can't go out and do other stuff.

Plan that will remain

1) Going for Class Chalet
2) Going for Mr Chee Yilong Chalet
3) Working.

Reason for change of plan?

Well it seems that i have found work. The pay is quite good 10 bucks per hour and i need to work 4 hours so far a day. But i think the reason why the pay is so good, is probably to compensate me for my boredom. You see, i am suppose to go to changi airport myself ALONE. And stand ALONE at the place where taxi comes in and give them the fliers. The taxi drivers may reject or accept but i still get 10 an hour. There isn't a amount of fliers that i must give out.

But i am feeling very bored so i am wondering if i should not do anymore. I mean the pay is good, but the enjoyment of the job is another. I mean if i don't enjoy the work, i won't do my best.

Yes i know. I can slack there and not give out but at the end of day, i am employed to work and i intend to do the work given. I don't like sitting there and earn money which i didn't worked for.

BRB SHOWER TIME!!

Ok.. back from shower and dinner. Now slacking my ass off and hurting. Tomorrow is a long day from 12pm to 6pm ^_^. Oh well have to endure the pain...

Oh yeah i received this scam call from china for the second time now. The first time i pretended that i didn't understand chinese and today i told her that i was busy and not free to take her call. At first she was quite courteous and was asking nicely. But when i said i was really busy, she said "OK!! BYE!" and slam the phone down.

Well i swear that the next time a similar call comes, i will scold the hell out of her with my profound range of hokkien and english expletives ^_^Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home