Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Well i just got back from school.Today i have realize something i have promise myself and not done.And it is to study real hard and be in the top 5% of my course.So i vow from now on i will and must study real hard.Anyone seeing me slack too much please let me know.The best punch me on the arm or anything.Well i seen a advertisment for Austrialia.It shows people of how fun going there would be.The interesting part was that the ending phrase was "So where the bloody hell are you?"Wow i didnt know that austrilia would used such strong language to woo tourist there.I mean you dont put such phrase into a commercial as different country has different kind of culture and there are some words that are "Naughty"to us.Well but with the compliment of the babe saying that,i guess many people would forget about it.But as i am a very sane person that dont get carried away by babes,i quickly realize it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home