Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ok today i shall attempt to blog. It seems that i am block everytime i want to blog.

How should i start this blog? I have been thinking alot about alot of stuff. And well its been bothering me alot over the few days and maybe my whole life.

I've been thinking where do i want to be in years from now. Did i make the right choice in choosing my course? Should i have retaken my O's and get into a better course. Its not that i don't like my current course or my friends or classmates. It just makes me wonder am i suppose to be here? Well i shall take one step at a time.

And on tuesday, i went to suki sushi at hougang plazza to celebrate reichman my friend's birthday. Well arrived late as i was making something. But this was my first time in my life that i stopped eating the suki sushi buffet in 30 mins. Normally i would have taken like 1-2 hours to eat. Seems like my appettie has gone smaller?

Looking at my friends all getting older by the day, i feel as if we have gotten older. Jie Sheng one of my friend asked me that seeing so many secondary school students on the bus on my way to hougang plazza, we are getting older. I told him tha actually the age dosen't matter, its the way of thinking and the maturity of how you think. This is an undisputable fact as now looking at kids around me doing the same thing that i done when i was their age, i could see the cause and effect of the action. I realize that i mature my thinking suddenly. Just one day i woke up, and i suddenly felt something strange with myself and from that day on, i changed. I begin to analyze stuff and study stuff.

Well another thought that i was thinking was actually something to do with relationship. I have no reason to hide it anymore, i like a girl. Thats all i am saying. As some of you may know, my last relationship with this particular girl was sour and only a few knows the reason why i broke up with her and the stuff she did. I really hope that this girl would accept me but yeah the world is unpredictable and such stuff are too. I will all let it depend on fate and well i told myself that whatever the outcome is, as long as we are still friends, i have no regret about it.

Ok sorry about the messy update, my mind is in jumble and i can't really blog really well today ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger Annoymous said...

JIA YOU !! lols... lac lar .. not all gals are like your previous one :)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home