Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Post from my deepest heart

I hope she's reading this, I hope she knows who she is.
I hope she has the same feeling as me. I hope she will be mine.

I just can't keep this feeling bottled up any longer and it has to be release somewhere and i chosoe here. I think she may know i like her and i am a coward to write such stuff in here and not say to her face to face. The day i wrote that blog post that i like a girl, her attitude towawrds me suddenly change. It maybe that i was suspicious as i had let something such as this out in the open and she saw it. I'm not sure and i am such a coward to not have asked her. Every message that you don't reply, i get flustered and anxious. And for every message that you reply, i am relieve. I cannot live by a day without talking to you. Thou i am a coward that hide behind computer screens and hp screen, the stuff i say to you are true. Everyday you're online, i control myself not to talk to you, everytime i am outside, i control myself not to sms you. The fear that you would find out that i like you and not care about me ever again is there. I try to act normal to win your heart but it seems that its impossible. Unless i let you know my true feelings, you will never know.

I am unsure of how you feel towards me and i am afraid that once everything is out into the open, there is no turning back. We would not be even friends anymore. I fear rejection as it makes me unable to see you ever again atlest this way, i still will be able to talk to you and chat with you.

I am still choosing the cowards way to display my feeling, but this is the only way. I really do like you but i am not sure if you do. I am afraid of confessing as i am unsure of your feeling. I thought that you may share the same feeling as me but recently, seeing you replies and time to reply, it seems that you have another guy in your life. I am not sure what to do anymore. Even if for a moment, i hope that my feelings for you would survie in this place.

Sorry for the emo post today after such a long time not posting but this is the only place where i can release my feeling. I am not sure if she is reading this blog post but i am gonna just write it here so that atlest by a minute chance that she reads this and understand my feeling towards her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home