Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Friday, May 05, 2006

Unlucky incident

Today was suppose to be my rest day,or day off.But i went back to study.Had a great time studying there.Was going to meet Qiao Sheng at hougang mall.Hitch a ride with judy in a taxi.Then when i was about to go in,i heard a split sound.Then i look down and saw my pants had split over.I was cursing cursing cursing....then i got into panic.I was thinking how i was able to go to hougang mall like that.First i thought of buying a new pants at the nearest shop.But embarass occur to me.But luckily my mind acted very fast and i decided to go home.Was very lucky that at my house,no one was around so i could walk home slowly.....Used my laptop to cover infront

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home