Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Monday, September 24, 2007

Some alone time

As i saw that photo, i knew that all hope was lost. There is no way that it could be possible anymore. Fellow friends who still read this blog, i will temporary dissapear for awhile so pelase do not find me unless i come and find you. Please allow me some time in peace to think for myself. This has come as a blow to me and the final nail on my coffin. I am always this unlucky, is there no hope for me ever in this life time?

I won't know. Oh well thats all for today. Until the next time i blog, i would have straighten out my thinking and by then i hope, that everything won't look so bleak to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annoymous said...

relac lar ... hahas ... stay strong !

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home