Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Its been days since i last blogged and not many people reminded me to blog often. Hence today i shall blog again.

There hasn't been much going on in my life lately unless you wanna count the life threatening cough inside. I mean, i've been coughing for the last 7 days and it has been non stop and getting worst. I even cough once till i vomitted out foam or something. Lol.

So anyway this cough has cause me to have a headache and well it comes unexpectedly and i've been trying to subpress it so that i won't irritated the people around me with the cough as i know that it is quite irritating to hear someone coughing non-stop.

Tomorrow will be the day i am going back to school since my 1 week holiday and hell i hope those secondary school students who came for the e camp don't mess up our place or i will hunt them down and ask them to clean up, if i have the chance.

Homework has been done, but more fun was done in this 1 week holiday. I really love slacking nowadays as i can forget alot of stuff and actually crap with my friends till sundown. It has been fun this 1 week slacking as much as possible and laughing thou i hope we didnt disturb too many people at macdonalds with our loud noises coz at rivervale plazza macdonald's (at sengkang for those who dunno where rivervale plazza is.) there has been alot of people studying there from as early as 9am to 12am when i left or even later at 1am. O.O this people must really be hardworking, or they have no power at home or lights to be studying there. I never believe in studying at macdonalds, because you can never get much out of it anyway~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home