Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Saturday, November 10, 2007

So it has been weeks since i last blog, so what has exactly happened in my life?

Had a presentation last monday and it was hell preparing for it. I gave up so many fun to prepare for it and guess it was worth it because i could return back whatever bullet that was shot at me in the presentation and it was an individual presentation. I hope i do well because i felt i did to the best of what i could.

Anyway nothing has been up except that i got into the top 10% range for my course. Oh well that only for year 2 semester 1 so guess i was top 10% for that Semester and not all? Well i got a shock too because i got like a C for my last semester result and still i could get into top 10%? Hmmm oh well hope to work real well and maybe maintain that level, seems like my dreams are coming closer and closer but my other dream is drifting further and further.

Anywawy went to quite a fun and scary place last wednesday as the following thursday was depavali. Shall not comment too much on where the place is but just that we finally saw some stuff that we never knew happen.

Next week i'll be having a 1 week holiday because my school is having some E-Camp week where all those ginna from secondary schools are coming down to have fun in NYP and we can't appear coz we will be hogging with them the resources hence we are sent home and told not to appear. Well that is if you wanna see it in a bad light. But if its in the good light is to allow us to rest and catch up on work and also to prepare ourselves if there was another SARS outbreak, what would happen etc etc.

Thats all for today's post. :) Shall post tomorrow. If i forget please remind me :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home