Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bad luck

Oh man oh man was so pissed just now and i am gonna take better care of my laptop from today onwards........It all happen 2 hours ago.To let people have a clearer idea i have used my half baked skill at photoshop to present to you.When Virus Protector Clashes...

Today i got home and found out that my sis had McAfee Virus protector.Being a happy guy i quickly took it over and install it on my com since i had norton on my com too.
This was how happy i was at that time
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then when i was installing it,all of sudden my computer hang.....So i restarted it.But little did i noe there was a little war going on..........
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


And then.....
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then for some reason my computer kept hannging so i keep restarting................that was when.......................
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So being the clever me i quicky solved it with my ultra human powers lol don asked me how i did it i just did....Hope u all like my little presentation as i said HALF BAKED photoshop skills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home