Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Friday, May 19, 2006

Well I wanted to add something interesting to my blog.But well something crop up. Well I just found out something about myself. It is that I really can't fucking sing and well there u go it I sing terribly but I am proud of one thing is that I admitted it.

At lest I am not like some idiots who can't sing and claim they can xD, so if u can sing well well for you if not welcome to the club. Being not able to sing is actually not something bad at lest from now on I will shut my gap and release all those people from suffering to hear me sing. But this is also and added bonus to me as if u ever fucking laugh at me not being able to sing I will torture u with my singing to repay your comments’ well I guess I am quite pissed that I can't sing but hey its a talent that is in you and not one that is nurtured at lest I lose because this is an nature talent xD.

Well, today was my off day. So I was dam bored staying at home and nobody wantedhad the time to go out with me. So I was so lonely in my house trying to keep myself busy. Either with dota but then the effect soon wore off and I got bored of it. So I went to look at some of my friends blog.And I got across this particular blog.Oh well his not my friend anymore but it was link to him.Boredrom took over me and I went over to have a look. Well what I had read, I was appalled by what was written in it (Well actually a small part that’s all).

Well it goes like this, this particular blogger whom I am not friends with anymore wrote of that small part about him not being able to stand people who have bad English. And he quotes a sentence which is singlish I guess. But that’s not the point And then he says that it’s his part of being the so call perfect person in English. Well I would like to bluntly point out that I felt that if your are going to criticize a person on the way a person speaks or write please make sure that you are a person who does not make simple mistake in grammar and sentence structure. I would also like to point out to that the person whom I am referring to does not use perfect English so he can’t be in any position to criticize anyone on their English and also as it his blog he can write whatever he wrote on it and no one can bother about it but as this is my blog, I can do the same.

I would also like to make it clear to this person if you happen to see this post and I am not afraid of you seeing this that it was nothing personal and all I have against is one of your small point. And I am also not challenging your command of English but just to point it out to my viewers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home