Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Thursday, June 08, 2006

*WARNING:*The following video has explict terms that are not pleasing to the ears so if u cant take it please do not press the play button.




I know that some of you have seen this video in the net.But some may have not.Anyway heard of this video on Digital Times and found it.WIth Internet so advance,stuff are found within seconds.

Regarding the matter of search engine.Well i am not pinpointing anyone here and don't hate me if u think i am refering to you because believe me it has happen to me from every form.Firstly i don't get it why people can't learn to use the search engine properly or atlest try to use and understand the search engine.Just that day my friend asked me to help check out a flight ticket.The website given to me was www.tigerairways.com and i went it.Sensing something amiss i used yahoo search engine and presto i found the correct website.Why can't people learn to used search engine's this is a problem i don't understand.Take Yahoo Search Engine for example,i don't see how hard it can be.....Its idiot proof(please don't be offended)if you type a search wrongly,it will asked if it is this information you are finding for.

Anyway enough of all these on a lighter note,I AM HAVING MY HOLIDAY NOW WOOOHOOOO.Enough of being happy now time for stress.Poly life is hard they make you suffer everyday unlike Secondary School where holidays are meant to relax.In total i have 3 projects i have to finish by my two week of holiday.C#,English and flash project in 2 weeks argh!!~~i am about to collpase.I even have a astronomy meeting tomorrow.Orion,Scorpious and the mystrious and unknown blinking star finally i am gonna meet you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home