Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A day i will never forget

Well as my title has suggested.Today 7th July 2006 would be a day that i will never forget in my life.I would be telling my grandsons 50 years down the road how ah gong had missed the chance to see a "Star" and saw a Star.

Its really no big deal my friend told me.You have many chances they said.But!!!!this was the first time i was about to see a star up close and the chance was dangling right infront of me.You know how everytime when something good was about to happen to you?And then all of sudden it was taken away from you so aruptly?Yeah that was the feeling.

Well it all happen on this fated 7th July 2006.I met up with one of my friend to go back to school to do our homework(Actually.......we had to passed up on that day xD).Anyway after doing finish it,my another friend met me at the auditorium where Fan Wei Qi aka Fan Fan would be performing there.We were going to see her concert.Well the ticket stated that it would start at 5.30pm but then we saw a long queuee and people were not moving in yet.

We had a Astronomy meeting at 6pm so me and that friend who went to do our homework decided to watch for like one hour before leaving.But then after very intense calculation.By me going to the toliet and standing and thinking,we decided to go off instead of watching the concert.So we gave our tickets to some unknown strangers in our school.And that was how i missed seeing a "Star".Then we slowly walked down for our astronomy meeting.They had already set up setescope or something for us to see to try and used it.When night came,the adventure begin.First we saw the moon.It was so clear that you could see the pocket marks on the moon cause by falled meteor on the moon.Then at around 7pm,we saw jupiter up close.Then we saw the jewel box.

Jupiter was so nice.You could see the belt around it and stars surround it.Then was the jewel box,there were so many stars that were changing from red to blue to green many colours.We took some photo up close with our handphone.Will upload it later.

Anyway i am now dam tired.I will always remember this day.Will be adding a post tomorrow about something that i always had in my mind.

Oh yeah btw tagboard is down,my skin is in the progress so please bear with this current skin.You could comment thou its not hard.You can put annoymous but atlest let me know your name.

1 Comments:

Blogger HuiLiNG said...

hey! u change your skin again. i mean blogskin.=D

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home