Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Ok it has been week's since i last blog.I have decided to atlest blog once every week so that i can record some of my thoughts in this blog before it leaks out of my brain.Well the reason why i had not blog this few weeks would be because mainly i have been too busy with irc.Yes i have been irc for the last week months and i enjoyed my stay and chat there.Well and it is because of this that i did not do my project which led to me rushing it out during my 1st week of school reopening.But i like the presure as it makes me think harder.I guess i have to get an device to let me record my thoughts.

Well irc has been great as i get to chat with many people at one time and thats make me high xD.Just yesterday,i went to one of my irc friend birthday bbq at East Coast Park.Met them at amk mrt station and went down.I was very quiet during the whole journey as well it feels so different.Anyway when i reached,i saw one of my primary school friend.We had a chat and they went to eat.Rented a bike and they wanted to race to see who was first.Lol i was dam slow and i finally found the problem after i reach the ending point.My seat was dam freaking low.Lol anyway reach the bbq pit and still didnt know who was tose people.Although i have talk to them before in irc or has always been chatting,i don't seem to be able to open my mouth.The bbq was great and ther were alot of fun.It was a great bbq but then all of them drank finish the alcohol that i didnt get to drink 1 as i was maintaining the bbq pit.Thats all for today i guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home