Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tiring and busy week

Ok this would be my only post for this week as i am too busy for this whole week.Well so depressed my C# got a C man,i am gonna asked from ayusni how was i able to get such a grade when i obviously only like do wrong 1 5 marks qns out of the whole 30 marks.

Ah well,i am having a desgin and multimedia test tomorrow and i had my buisness information system test today which i gurrantee that i would fail it or atlest get like another C.Oh yeah my JavaTest has been pushed back which could be a blessing or a bane depending on my current project status and also how much i willing to give up for each side.

Anyway i am finally able to feel how a mental patient feels like.No you got me wrong i have not gone crazy(or have I?)But i just finally understood how a mental patient would feel.It seems that normally mental patients would think that they were someone famous or someone powerful and stuff.They also see thing differently from us.This is how it goes......

Yesterday night,after telling myself its enough i will wake up at 5am to study for my test today,while i was sleeping,i dreamt i was at this place like my room,then i was about to change my clothes when i found out that i was at the Padang.....or was i always at the padang in the first place in my dream.Then many buses was going by,then all of sudden,i was in clothes again.It seems that my brain was so powerful enough to replicate the whole background of Padang and what was wierd was i didnt feel that suddenly having all my clothing back on was something impossible.But then some part of me told me that this was a dream.So i told myself,just find any passerby that pass by me to wack or hit them.I can swear what happen next was true.It felt so real hitting that person and his reaction was so.........on the spot.

So i conclude that actually mental patients are actually being lock up by their own brain.Also their brain make them believe what they see and do.It also makes them think that they are something that they arean't.Anyway it hasen't happen to me once but it has been a long time.Anyway gotta stop here,still have stupied test tomorrow too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home