Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

A New Begining

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Tiring Day

Ok this would be my post for today before I drop into a slumber for 7 hours and wake up at 8pm xD.

14th July 2006

I woke up at 7.54 am thinking that I had to meet my project group friends at 9.00am.I quickly bath and was thinking to myself that I would be late down only to realize they had actually said 9.30am and not 9.00am.SO instead of being late,I was the earliest I was early,I wanted to check if my other classmates were in the library since they were doing their project too one of my friends handphone and it rang for quite sometime all of sudden a girl answered the phone,and it said this

"Hello?Hello?Oh hiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

When I heard hello hello I kept talking already asking if they were at the library yet only to realize that I was talking to a dam farking voicemail message pissed I called my other friend and check with her.

Anyway took out my laptop and plugged it into the power socket to do my VBA homework and tried doing it while waiting for them I could not do,I gave it up when my project group mates came thing is for sure,my projects would be a complete disaster as we left it only at the end to do it we have not rehearse for our Monday presentation around 1.20pm,me and my friend went down to the club room to go for our NIE Astronomy trip there and found out that......2.30 they would set off we went back to the library to slack abit.Around ,when we came back everyone was gone for us,one of our senior was still there and he brought us to the gathering point load the stuff up to the bus and set off for NIE.

When we reached NIE,we quickly take out the stuff and put it at our designated place.
(Sidenote:I just fell asleep at 2pm and this screen was glaring at me until 6pm when I woke up xD)
Anyway after setting our stuff down,we went around to explore the place is one heck of a big place,and it was so hard for me to find a toliet.And also if you are going there,forget about notes,coin is all you need are no shops around so drink is like from venting machine.

After all the exploring,we had our dinner went to the sports hall and boy was the queue so long had to practically wait for 10 minutes before being able to go take food the food was also greatly depleted by the time I reach the food think there was Veal meat but I think gutton people had taken it all by the time I got there.There was also Chocolate Fondue~~But I did not get to eat it.And I also salute this guy I think from Raffles Secondary.He was holding onto slices of bread.And trying to clean what was left of the foundtain of chocolate.I was kidding and called my friend then saltue towards him and he saw it and quickly stop it.

Well night came and we saw so many stars man.There was the usual and also to my amazement the head of sorcopion which was a orange star was so amaze by it had foreigners coming over looking at our equipment after the event was over,we voted to go to the hall to rest didn't sleep the whole night and played dota with my friends didn't sleep the whole night and drank 3 cups of coffee 7.30am the next morning which is today,we carried the equipment down the bus had not come,I took the opp to sleep on the ground for awhile the bus finally came,we all started getting ready the bus stopped next to us,he open the door heard we were going to load the equipment up onto the bus,he quickly close the bus door and said he wasn't going to take us was dam pissed,he even had the audacity to give a stupid reason that should not last minute then called him when we had obviously booked it at a week ago everyone was so moody and pissed off and friend went to the other side of the parking lot and stood there when the stupid security guard scolded us he was doing his job,it was alright but when another group of older adult was standing there,the security guard did nothing I am guessing he only bullies student like us.

Got back to school,and went to meet some of my friends for project before getting home ate my lunch and slept until 6pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home